So now that the end of semester is in view, I’ve decided to sit back and reflect.
- This semester, I have not failed anything (yet) so that’s better than last year.
- I have had a mild breakdown.
- I have decided that I actually can’t stand late nights.
- I love Daryl.
- One can usually tell how annoying a doctor is going to be by how annoying their patients are.
- There is really nothing like a warm bed and warm arms to snuggle into.
- God is good, even though it’s difficult to feel Him at times.
- I need to start singing again.
Overall though, I think this semester has been a time of growth. Until my breakdown, when I backtracked about five years. Now I feel like a 15 year old again. Not cool.
Anyway. Enough rambling. Here’s a haiku to reward you for reading this far.
Like a river breathes life
but can be hard to live by
The Bible is good